WE ARE OPEN!
The Tonka Alano had decided to remain open to groups of 10 or less from now until April 10th. The Tonka Alano is committed to providing recovery resources through 12 step meetings as scheduled. Each individual is responsible for deciding to attend that is appropriate based on their situation.
The Tonka Alano is committed to providing recovery resources through 12 step meetings as scheduled.
To protect everyone's health, we are asking all squads and leaders to help keep their members healthy by doing the following:
1. When you arrive at the ALANO, take a moment to wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer or wipes located on the in the lobby.
2. Advise members to stay home if they are sick. Call your sponsor or a sober friend if you need to talk and can't make it to your meeting.
3. Please practice "Social Distancing." For now, discourage hugging, holding hands, and handshaking.
4. Sanitize all room surfaces after each meeting so that we may responsibly stay open. Cleaning supplies are available in the kitchen.
5. Please help keep the restrooms clean. There are antibacterial cleaners and paper towels in each of the bathrooms, to keep those areas germ free.
6. If you use a glass coffee mug, wash it with the antibacterial dish soap located in the kitchen and hang it back up on the rack. Please do not leave in in the sink area.
7. Cover your cough; with your sleeve or tissues, which are in each meeting room.
Thank you for helping to keep the Tonka Alano building open & healthy during this difficult time. Please go to our Facebook page for any updates. Additional information is available on the AA Intergroup website: www.aa-intergroup.com